Associate Facilities Coordinator
When you work for Hawkins Companies, you join a company of loyal, seasoned professionals who are proud of where they work. Our high employee retention means you’re collaborating with experienced people who bring a wealth of knowledge to complex projects. We’re problem solvers at our core, and we love what we do. Our work seeks to benefit the community through collaboration and innovation.
The position is full-time in our Boise, Idaho office. Our desirable downtown location puts us in the heart of Boise’s best restaurants, shopping, and entertainment district. Our office is inspired by the creativity and culture of our city. With a full kitchen, library, wellness room and workout facility our office is designed to be the optimal work environment. We provide opportunities to participate in community volunteer events such as United Way, Adopt-A-Highway, Rake Up Boise, and 7 Cares.
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the coordination of operations and maintenance of Hawkins Companies properties.
The adventure in your day could include:
- Scheduling, tracking, and finalizing work orders
- Assist with coordination of routine & misc., maintenance for properties
- Assist team with enforcing contracts
- Perform site inspections as directed
- Support vendor contracts
- Participate in on-call coverage
- Reinforce all safety measures and ensure precautions are being followed in regard to property maintenance
- Performs other maintenance related duties as assigned by management
- Strong & professional communication skills – written & verbal
- Attention to detail
- Strong time & organizational management skills
- Ability to effectively work under pressure
- Displays & operates with discretion in matter of confidentiality when applicable
- Computer knowledge proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Act as a point of contact for company department work orders
- Familiar with terminology a plus
- GED/High School diploma
- Reliable vehicle & valid driver’s license required
- Some maintenance/property management experience preferred
Work Hours & Benefits
Hawkins Companies has available medical, dental and vision plans. We have a 401K plan with an employer match and a student loan repayment program. Hawkins Companies provides downtown parking. We also provide hours to volunteer in the community. Our office hours are 8:30-5:00.
Hawkins Companies promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. This position primarily requires prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer with occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. Additionally, the position will require walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, and crouching at times, as well as working indoors or outdoors that may require exposure to inclement weather.
Our Hawkins Company Values are:
Easy to work with
Treats People Fairly
Thinks Like an Owner
Understands the Value of Reputation
What to Expect Next
Please email your resume to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, our Director of HR will be reaching out to schedule an interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our Website.