Job Opening Construction Manager
When you work for Hawkins Companies, you’re joining a company of loyal, seasoned professionals who are proud of where they work. Our average employee tenure is over 10 years, and several have been with us for 20 years. Our high employee retention means you’re collaborating with experienced people who bring a wealth of knowledge to complex projects. We’re problem solvers at our core, and we love what we do.
Construction Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Extensive Experience in Multi – Family Construction Management and Land Development
- Prepare Conceptual Construction Budgets and Schedules
- Programming Building and Space Requirements
- Site Surveys
- Building and Civil Permit Process and Procurement
- Plan and Document Review
- Negotiate, Issue and Manage Contracts with Consultants and Contractors.
- Pre-Development Services
- Coordination of Design and or/Bid Documents
- Perform Site Visits, Project Reporting, RFI, ASI, Change Order Processing
- Create and Track Project Budgets
- Create and Track Project Schedule
- Prepare Project Closeout Documents
- Planning with Public Utility Providers for Services to Our Developments
Work Hours & Benefits
Position is full-time in our Boise office. We offer a competitive benefit package. Our desirable downtown location puts us in the heart of Boise’s best restaurants, shopping, and entertainment district. Our office is inspired by the creativity and culture of our city. We showcase local artwork throughout our space, and, as a team, we frequent performances at our neighboring Knitting Factory Concert House. With a full kitchen, library and workout facility our office is designed to be the optimal work environment with all the amenities that maximize employee productivity and fulfillment.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Construction Management, Architecture or Planning Degree are preferred.
- Minimum 5 Years of Construction Management Experience
- Prefer Candidates with Multi-Family Experience
- Frequent Travel May Be Required.
What to Expect Next
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, our Director of HR will be reaching out to schedule an interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our Website.
Hawkins Companies was ranked 8th out of “Top 10” medium sized employers in the State.