Job Opening Contract PC-12 Pilot
Hawkins Companies first began developing commercial real estate properties in 1976 in Idaho. With over 318 projects completed across 28 states, Hawkins Companies has since developed more than 13.7 million square feet and presently owns and manages 4.71 million square feet of commercial as well as an additional 1 million square feet of multifamily properties.
When you work with Hawkins, you’re partnering with a company of loyal, seasoned professionals who are proud of where they work. We’re problem solvers at our core, and we love what we do. Hawkins Companies provides the highest level of professional service to clients. Our success is a testament to our family-oriented culture and long-lasting client relationships. We pride ourselves on our reputation of integrity, and we treat our employees and our clients with honesty and fairness.
This job serves as PC-12 (Pilot-in-Command) of company owned aircraft. They ensure maximum safety, efficiency, dependability, and passenger comfort.
- Conducts flights in assigned company aircraft as Pilot-in-Command. Assumes responsibility for judgment decisions concerning passenger safety, airworthiness of aircraft before and during the flight and meeting flight schedules to the extent allowed by safety and other operational issues.
- Evaluates weather conditions affecting safety, efficiency, and comfort of flight.
- Assesses fuel and performance criteria affecting flight.
- Complies with flight rules and regulations both foreign and domestic.
- Successful completion of type rating and recurrent training in assigned Company aircraft.
- Maintains a high level of interpersonal skills, working in harmony with all department co-workers and all other Company employees, clients or guests. Will frequently be the first person a Company guest or client encounters.
- Maintains professional knowledge of and compliance with the operational aspects of assigned aircraft including limitations, systems, performance, normal and emergency procedures.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of and compliance with Department flight operations manuals, policies, and procedures.
- US Airline Transport Pilot License. PIC Type ratings specific to the Company airplanes. FAA Class I Medical Certification.
- ATP Certificate
- Five or more years of related experience to include five years’ experience as a pilot in corporate aviation or similar flight operations entailing the on-demand transportation of passengers.
- A successful background of piloting jet airplanes in high density terminal areas and to/from uncontrolled general aviation airports with limited runways and services.
- 2,500 total flight hours in airplanes; 1,000 hours as Pilot-In-Command in multi-engine turbine-powered airplanes and PC-12 rating is preferred.
- A professional knowledge of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, Airman’s Information Manual and other publications relevant to the conduct of flight operations within North America.
- Experience as a Certified Flight Instructor.
- Passport required for Occasional travel outside of the US
- No history of accidents or violations resulting in a FAA certificate action.
**Hawkins Companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
Email resume’s /w cover letter to email@example.com